Friday, November 20, 2009

Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

Ok this is me. http://i19.tinypic.com/6l13v2w.jpg I dye/highlight my hair blonde. It is naturally light brown. Should I dye it back light brown or put it another color?



Thank you and Merry Christmas.



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

I think brown would be nice on you. I'm not liking the blonde. Either way, your still gorgeous!



Merry Christmas %26amp; Happy New Year



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

It would look great a rich chocolate brown!



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

Dye it brown again



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

leave it blonde.



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

seriously, please dye it back to its normal color.



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

I think you would look good with a really pretty red color sort of how Nicole Kidman's was awhile back...You should also consider a new hair do becasue the one you have is nice but a little dated.



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

dark chocolate brown would be pretty :)



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

blonde is cute but i bet aburn wuld work too also dark brown



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

well i really think you should go with a darker shade like dark brown or black coz you have beautiful green eyes and i think a darker shade will definitely look better



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

I would say to go to a medium brown base color and then do some chunky blonde highlights so you're still getting some blonde. A happy medium.



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

I think you should keep it the way you have it. It looks nice.



Krislin2



Should I leave my hair blonde? [Pic]?

dye it medium golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++