Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to fix my badly, too blonde highlighted hair?

After dying my hair all blonde, I didn't like it so I proceeded with highlighting it allowing some of my natural color to come back while staying blonde. I like it blonde but not 100% so. Typically, I use a cap but I wanted to see if I could do it WITHOUT the cap. I started from the bottom%26amp; gradually worked my way up while making streaks on every layer. The results are horrid. My hair is now way too blonde (doesn't look highltd which I prefer) and parts are orange!



1st QUES: How should I go about fixing my hair? Is there an easy way to do so? Should I re-do my highlights by first lightening up the orange parts, then make few very fine streaks of color thats close to my natural color? Or should it be done the reverse way...ie...dark first then blonde?



2nd QUES: The cap works well but is outdated, takes too much time %26amp; the roots don't get completely covered. There must be a simpler way to highlight my hair; what is it?



I'm open to any and all ideas you might have! PLEASE!!



How to fix my badly, too blonde highlighted hair?

hun i feel your pain but you deffo need to go to the hairdresser. They will be able to put some intensive treatments in your hair that are too concentrated for you to buy over the counter and they will also know exactly how to even up the colour in your hair. please dont try to do it yourself, you will prb make it worse.



How to fix my badly, too blonde highlighted hair?

I agree--see a pro. If you mess with lightners way too much you risk hair loss. If you must fix it yourself, assuming you used out-of-the-box color, try calling the 1800# on the back of the box or go to the company website to see if they have any ideas for a cheap fix. Also, it turned orange most likely because it wasn't left on the proper time for "your" hair and the color did not get a chance to lift/change properly.



How to fix my badly, too blonde highlighted hair?

highlighting your hair using foils is pretty simple, you'll need a friend to help with the back though. you can get foils and brushes at a beauty supply store for a really reasonable price.



as far as fixing the color, try using a toner or a color-depositing shampoo to correct the shade without damaging your hair any further.



the orange bits are where the hair didn't process completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++