Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm a blonde with hair that fades fast! Help?

I have been a blonde for many years now... natrually I am really dark blonde/light brown. When I get my roots touched up they usually just put the bleach directly on the dark parts, and I never have any discomfort. Of course the day I get my hair done is always perfect.. but within days... depending on how often I wash my hair... that pretty golden blonde fades to a boring yellowish blonde.



I noticed that in my last home the water was harsher and it had an effect on my hair. My new place's water is much better, from what I've noticed, but I still have the same problem! Another thing that I noticed is that if I run out of shampoo and borrow my boyfriend's Pert Plus.. my hair that day is a lot brighter! But only the first time I use it.



Should I buy a toner and tone it myself? How often? Is that safe? I still have a few weeks until I have to go back and touch up the roots again, so I'd rather do something at home.



Someone please give me some advice. I am so sick of this color!



I'm a blonde with hair that fades fast! Help?

My hair is like a platinum blonde and like you I have to be really careful (especially with water) between my visits to the hair salon. I use "shimmerlights" by clairol. BUT I can't use it alone on my hair or else it will look like a violet color for a day or two. When you shampoo your hair mix the shimmerlights with a regular shampoo and it will work. It leaves my hair the pretty platinum blonde I left the salon with. I usually only use one or two pumps of the shimmerlights added into my shampoo because it's a deep purple and will turn your blonde purply. What it does is it tones out the yellow or brassiness that comes from well water/harsh water that you use when washing your hair. Good luck! Oh you can find the shimmerlights online or at Sally's beauty salon.



I'm a blonde with hair that fades fast! Help?

well i have brown hair and i use products to keep my hair dark, so i'm sure lightening products would work too. try aveda products. my sister is a blonde and she uses that sheer blonde stuff, i believe its john frieda.



I'm a blonde with hair that fades fast! Help?

leave your natural hair color hope i helped



I'm a blonde with hair that fades fast! Help?

get the color changed but don't do it by yourself go to a place



I'm a blonde with hair that fades fast! Help?

Ask your stylist exactly what she is using on your hair. if she is using bleach, it cannot possibly be fading. bleach isnt not a color, it literally lightens the pigment of your hair, not just coloring over it. you may want to try a violet-based toner to cancel out the yellowness of it.



I'm a blonde with hair that fades fast! Help?

Theres this shampoo and conditioner that is purple...like a really bright violet color...at first i was scared to use it but it doens't dye your hair purple or anything...its supposed to take the brassyness and dullness out of blonde hair. The brand is AG and its called sterling silver toning shampoo and conditioner...you can only get it at a salon or online. Heres a link....



http://www.aghaircosmetics.com/products....



Just click on the shampoo pic and then its pretty straight forward from there....the conditioner one you click on the conditioner link and then at the top above the pic of the model click on treatment and its the second one down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++