Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

my hair is a strawberry blonde. will the $1 stuff you get at drug stores work? how much would I have to dilute and how many applications?



How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

the hydrogen peroxide you buy in brown bottles at the drugstore for cuts %26amp; first aid is the "same" as what's used for hair, but it's 10 volume, meaning it's half the strength of the regular 20 volume peroxide used in most hair dyes. Professional beauty supply stores sell it as high as 80 volume (which is way too strong for home use) if you know the chemical processes used in bleaching, you can safely use a 30 or even 40 volume in bleaching, but I would not recommend it for you. You can go to Sally's (or any other beauty supply that sells to the public) and buy powdered bleach and 20 volume hydrogen peroxide and bleach your hair yourself.



the $1 stuff you're talking about can lighten it little by little, don't dilute it, since it's already diluted to 10 volume. It will take repeated applications to see much difference. that's what "Sun-In" and other spray on lighteners are made of.



How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

If you have a professional hair shop like a Sally's or something it is best to buy your die from there if you want bleach blonde hair I'm sure they have because I have got one that was close to it once and well it did the real thing for me I didn't want bleach blond hair but I got it anyway. lol.......just guy the bottles their only like 4 dollars or something I think and mix them with the cream that they will have there too along with the bottle to mix everything in. Good luck



How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

Don't do it!!!!



It looks so tacky and makes you look so OLD!



I haven't a clue why women think that blonde hair makes them look sexy. It doesn't! If you want something different and sexy/sassy go a little DARKER. Don't believe me? Look at Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz's hair lately. Amazing.



How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

please dont use peroxide. your hair will have an ORANGE hue to it and it will look really tacky.



if you cant afford to get it professionally done, at least get the stuff in the box that's meant to bleach your hair. you can find them at any drugstore.



How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

never never never just use peroxide to bleach your hair. Bleaching your hair, 99.999% of the time looks tacky and fake to begin with... but if you want to try it, go for a boxed color like any of Loreal's color line. If your hair is already blondish, this shouldn't be too hard. Just try going a shade lighter at a time, to keep things looking as natural as possible.



How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEROXIDE AND HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. PEROXIDE IS USED TO BLEACH YOUR HAIR AND THE OTHER IS FOR CLEANING WOUNDS. THE HAIR PRODUCT IS CALL DEVELOPER OR CREME DEVELOPER AND COMES IN DIFFERENT VOLUMES. I THINK FROM YOUR QUESTION, YOU NEED TO GO TO A BEAUTY SALON TO GET YOUR HAIR BLEACH.



How do I bleach blonde my hair, is there a difference between peroxide and hydrogen peroxide?

Oh honey, please do not peroxide (or hydrogen peroxide, same thing) your hair. Peroxide deeply damages your hair.



Why don't you try a lightener that you find in the hair color section, yes they have some peroxide or bleach of some sort but they also have other ingredients that help stabilize your hair %26amp; condition it at the same time it's lightening %26amp; you don't ruin the health of your hair strand. Your results will be way worth the $5 to $10 it costs versus the $1 bottle of a harsh chemical that is not intended for that use anyway.



My step-daughter, whom I thought had very light blonde hair, unknown to me, used to spray her hair (nauturally a dark blonde) with peroxide each time after she washed it.



I never knew she did that %26amp; when we permed her hair, it turned to stretchy mush, like an old rubberband, we tried many conditioning products to save it but ended up having to cut it pretty short.



Be good to your self -- you deserve it.



PS -- checkout clairol or feria websites for coupons you can print off if price is a deciding factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++