Tuesday, November 24, 2009

If I dye bleached hair a color that washes out within weeks will it ruin the blonde?

if that doesnt make sense i mean I dyed my hair blonde and my school kicked me out for the way i dyed it (cannot have two toned colors) so if I dye my whole head a temporary color like black that washes out within like 2 weeks will the blonde come out a weird color or will it come back the way it was in two weeks?



If I dye bleached hair a color that washes out within weeks will it ruin the blonde?

To add to what was already said, be careful with putting anything over the blond. If you like the blond I would suggest low lighting through it to soften up this "two tone" look. Have this professionally done for believable results. If you choose a level too dark and with out warmth you are left with ash stripes- not pretty. Best of luck.



If I dye bleached hair a color that washes out within weeks will it ruin the blonde?

Sadly, dying unatural bleached hair can give a permanent effect with semi-permanent dye. The hair absorbs more dye from being dry and such, and it doesn't let it go. It's based on your hair alone, but usually the dye never all comes out...



If I dye bleached hair a color that washes out within weeks will it ruin the blonde?

Be careful with that. When you bleach your hair it becomes really porous and dye doesn't always do what it's supposed to. I suggest getting a semi permanent shade, like a brown, do dye it. Then buy color depositing shampoo and conditioner. This will help keep it from fading to a weird mousy shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++