Saturday, November 28, 2009

Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

my family is blonde, i am light brown but very pale, and my friends and family don't think i should but i want to go blonde. i really do. but am I rushing it? i've listened to my friends and family but i think it's my decision, however i have a hesitation in my gut: but the more I think about it, the more i think, DO IT!



I have wanted to be blonde my whole life, and I think if I just try it at a good salon, then if it looks bad i will get over it, and if it looks good, i don't know, i feel like i'll look better. I know being blonde isn't everything. I just feel like it might be more 'me'. Everyone says I'm bubbly and i was 'meant to be born blonde',. Should i do it?



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

Okay, a response to a pervious answer, you cannot go "temporary blonde".



Anyways, Like Nike would say, JUST DO IT. Sometimes when you are a little scared to do something that you dream of, just take a deep breath and bite your lip and do it. Just make sure to go to a salon and do it. Home dye jobs going blonde always turn out horrible. Good Luck and I'm sure it will turn out gorgeous!



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

You should a temporary blonde to see how you like it, then if it looks get good permanent.



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

i think you should stay your natural color but try getting blonde highlights if you really want to go blonde



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

no honey dont do it be happy with what god gave u at least u HAVE the hair not everyone has it



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

It really depends on the skin tone of you face and neck.



If your face is pink/reddish, DON'T do it.



Dying your hair blonde will only make your face look even more pink/red.



If you have yellowish skin tones, it should be fine.



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

I was born blond, and as I got older my hair started getting darker. I fought it and dyed my hair blond for several years, until I realized that blonds are so ridiculously overrated! I wouldn't dye my hair blond again, ever. But I think that if you really want to, you should. What's the worst that could happen? If you don't like it, it'll grow out. And if you do like it, then it will have been well worth it! And if you don't then you'll spend the rest of your life wondering. Go ahead, you'll be glad you did whether you like being blond or not!



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

no!!!!



if u really want to, go 2 a good salon



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

I say go for it! you seem to have a good attitude towards it, and need to get it out of your system lol! maybe try highlights first if your not completely sure, worst case scenario, you don't like it...oh well, you can dye it back brown, best case scenario, you love it! It's fun to experiement with your hair, and you have nothing to lose, good luck.



Going blonde, hair help? is it worth it, girls?

Think about it. Have you ever seen a bottle blonde who doesn't have the frazzled fried look? Wow, if celebrities, with all their money, can't avoid it from happening then who can? You would be far better off finding ways to enhance what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++