Friday, November 20, 2009

How do you color black hair blonde and put in chunky highlights?

I just used Palty mecha blonde and when I was waiting for the color to take I noticed it said the color bleeds out of the nozzle. Anyways, I put on lots of it on the top of my head and all around my hair-line. But because time wasn't on my side I wasn't too careful to put it in foils (remember it is my first time doing it on my own) and I wanted to get the color down to my roots so I ended up with lots of color around the area I applied it to but with no chunky highlights.



My question is how do you put in chunky highlights? Do I have to use a board, comb and foil? Can I apply the different colors one after the other (ie: one color in one foil, another color in the foil folllowing) without the bleach, color mix going bad?



I was told by a hairstylist today that the mixture will stay active and I will have plenty of time to paint the highlights in because the mixture will start to react with my hair only after it has been applied.



How do you color black hair blonde and put in chunky highlights?

I can't imagine trying to do all that on my own. I realize this is not the answer you are looking for, but have a stylist do it!



How do you color black hair blonde and put in chunky highlights?

go to see a hairdresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++