Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

I am dyeing my medium brown hair blonde tomorrow (store bought). I have a light - medium complexion, and green eyes. My current style is just like my avatar, long layers and long, side-swept bangs. Will this work with my skin tone and such? any tips or suggestions?



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

Blonde will suit you, but don't go too light - look at julia roberts, she looks good with lighter hair but terrible when 'blonde' try stay within 3 shades of your natural colour.



Dark hair does tend to go orange-y when dyed, so make sure you have blonde toner and shampoo specifically for bleched blonde hair. It is a purple colour that will reduce the brassiness of your hair.



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

uhm, yeah. heres a tip-



dont dye it. have you seen the mags? dark hair is soooo in right now. blondies? well, your out.



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

it might not turn out to be really blonde the way it would if you went to a salon, but enjoy it! it will look good!



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

umm ok a lot of people wear i live dye their hair blonde when they have brown hair with store bought dye, and it turns out this gross orange color.



soo, i really recommend you don't dye it.



=]



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

Here's a tip. I dyed my hair that one time and ugg.



I had the same hairstyle and hair color as you. It's tunred like strawberry blonde kinda blondish-orange.



U might have to dye it blonde twice or by this spray called "Sun-In" and don't dye your hair. Sun-In makes your hair as light as you want it and you can control it. It works almost instantly.



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

Yeah, don't do it. I had my hair professionally dyed so I wouldn't ruin my hair. I was going for a light brown (I'm a medium brown). It took 3 hours, and it turned out to be a radiant orange!!! I spent $210 on it too. Ridiculous.



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

Let me tell you DO NOT dye your hair at home!!!



I wanted to dye my hair dark golden blonde so i went out to buy an at home hair dye kit and i dyed it myself, and my hair turned reddish orange it was so ugly and its not worth the damage, i reccommend that you have a hairstylist do it for you!!



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

go 2 the salon. good luck email me 4 more help. = )



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR.



be proud to be a brunette, why run with the crowd all running to becoming blonde's?



also.. if your really passionate about becoming a blond, you should really consider having it done at a salon,



I'm talking from experience, my friends come to school with their hair all screwed up from the store bought color.



good luck!



***and stay brunette, if your looking for a new hairstyle, cut your hair! instead of dying it.



Help! dyeing med. brown hair to blonde. any tips?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



After-Care for Colored or Chemically-Treated Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/after...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++