Friday, November 20, 2009

Can I use a blonde haircolor from Walmart to finish bleaching my hair?(still orange)?

My original color is auborn. I bleached twice to get it blonde.



It still has alot of orange. Can I go to Walmart and use a blonde haircolor dye to try and dye the rest of my hair blonde or do I need to bleache again?



Can I use a blonde haircolor from Walmart to finish bleaching my hair?(still orange)?

Don't bleach it yourself.And don't bleach your hair so many times because it's not good for your scalp.Some hair products even makes your hair fall out when you get older.Especially bleaching your hair will not be healthy.So just go to your stylist when your hair is completely back to normal.A professional will do much better.



Trust me.Good luck :)



Can I use a blonde haircolor from Walmart to finish bleaching my hair?(still orange)?

one thing. DON'T BLEACH YOUR HAIR. that is soo bad for it. I would first of all recommend NOT getting any hair dye at Walmart. go to a hair salon that specializes in color and just ask for some advice. you don't have to get it done there but there are shampoos that get the green out of blond hair. just don't bleach it, your hair will eventually fall out later down the line because once you bleach it you will have to continue to and that is very bad for you. try using a filler before you color your hair too it keeps the color in longer. but definitely get a professional opinion at a salon! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++